Terms & Conditions
- Registrations will be processed in order of arrival. Please register early to ensure you have a place at the workshop.
- Forward payment in full with all details completed on one registration form per person
- Your direct email and contact details required for venue and seminar material / updates – ensure this is provided where an AGENCY funds your registration
- Confirmation – venue information with receipt will be emailed within 3 days
- Fees inclusive of GST
- Cheques, bank drafts or money orders must be made in Australian dollars
- No offline credit card processing is available. Visa or MasterCard are accepted for payment online only.
- Transfer to another attendee in full is accepted – but shared / split registration is not given the nature of this training. Transfer registration to another training not permitted
- Requests for lost, or additional, copies of receipts or certificates incur an administration charge of $22.00 – provision time may be delayed if requested beyond the month following the tour
- Special dietary requirements are available for vegetarian and gluten-free; however, we cannot cater for other diets or be responsible for allergy or intolerance. Please make your own arrangements in such circumstances
- DISCLAIMER: we accept no responsibility in the unlikely event circumstances beyond our control result in the cancellation of part or all of the tour and we reserve the right to make changes to the training without notice
- All dates subject to expiry at 6pm AEDT for postmarked date and electronically received registrations for EARLY BIRD registrations and 6pm AEST for STANDARD and LATE registrations
- Late / Onsite registration – no guarantee of materials or catering after Close of Standard Registration
- Expiry dates and times – no negotiation for any reason to be fair to all delegates.
- a substitute may attend in your place (same city) – please advise by email ASAP for transfer of name badge; certificate etc. – fee $33
- transfer to another city (before Close of Standard Registrations) if place available – fee $33
- transfer to another training not permitted
- can be made up to 60 days before the workshop commences, a $75 administration fee will be retained.
- NO SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS on fees or policies are possible in any circumstance in fairness to all
K Events training workshops are directed at interested mental health professionals. Workshop content information is available on our website. There are generally no prerequisites to attending K Events workshops. You are welcome to attend, however you attend under your own volition. K Events takes no responsibility as to the suitability any workshop.
Cancellations must be made in writing. We recognize that unforeseen circumstances may arise; however K Events will not accept responsibility for these.
K Events reserves the right to make any changes to the above workshop without notice. In the event K Events needs to cancel the workshop, then a full refund will be made of any workshop payments made, excluding the processing and administration fees. K Events will not be responsible for any cost other than the workshop payment.